HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA) CHECKING
Checking that’s good for your health
Health Savings Account (HSA) Checking
A checking account that helps you save more for your health.
More saved for your family’s health related expenses.
To qualify for an HSA Account:
You must be enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP). For calendar year 2020, a “high deductible health plan” is defined under § 223(c)(2)(A) as a health plan with an annual deductible that is not less than $1,400 for self-only coverage or $2,800 for family coverage, and the annual out-of-pocket expenses (deductibles, co-payments, and other amounts, but not premiums) do not exceed $6,900 for self-only coverage or $13,800 for family coverage.Please contact us for questions or advice on opening an HSA account.
With an Advantis HSA you can:
- Use funds to meet your deductible
- Grow your balance tax-deferred
- Avoid taxes when you use funds for qualified medical expenses
- Roll your funds over each year—no “use it or lose it”
- Enjoy an account that is portable—it goes with you wherever you go.
Let's dig a little deeper.
- Health insurance premiums when you’re between jobs
- Qualified long-term care premiums
- Medicare premiums and out-of-pocket expenses
- Living expenses after age 65 (pay ordinary income taxes)
- Open a new HSA Checking online. It’s quick and easy! Get started
- Manage your account 24/7 - including making contributions or withdrawals
- Get access to useful retirement products, set up a plan, and use helpful tools to run your numbers