- Checking Account Resources
BOOST YOUR CHECKING KNOW-HOW
Get what you need for your account
Checking Account Resources
Knowledge is power—learn more about your Advantis Checking account.
Whether you need to reorder checks, report lost or stolen checks, find out our third-party check policy or routing number, or opt in to Overdraft Protection, you’re in the right place.
It's easy to reorder your checks online. Choose the best option to fit your needs:
Check Reorders with No Changes
Choose this option if you’ve ordered checks from Advantis before and have no address or other changes. Order now.
Check Reorders With Changes
If you need to reorder checks with changes to your address, phone number, or other information, please do the following:
- Notify Advantis of the change. For your protection, we require all address or phone number change requests to be made in writing. You can make your changes in person at any of our branches or mail your signed request to:
Advantis Credit Union
P.O. Box 14220
Portland OR 97293-0220
- After you notify us of your changes in writing, you can reorder your checks at OrderMyChecks.com, using the Advantis routing number 323075181 and your account number.
Members Over Age 60
Members over the age of 60 are eligible for one free box of standard checks per 12 month period. Call 503-785-2528 to order.
Lost or Stolen Checks
If your checks have been lost or stolen, follow these steps:
- Call Advantis at 503-785-2528 or 800-547-5532 to notify us immediately. We’ll need to know the check numbers involved in order to stop payment on them to help protect your account from forgeries. There may be a fee for stopping payment.
- Call your local police department and report your loss. Record the case number of your report as well as the name of the officer taking the report.
- Call the Telecheck Hotline at 800-710-9898, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm EST and press #1. They will need your checking account number, your driver’s license number, and the number sequence of the lost or stolen checks in order to alert merchants not to accept those checks.
Third Party Checks
A third party check is one signed over by the intended recipient to someone else to deposit or cash. Advantis Credit Union does not cash third-party checks, or accept them for deposit or payment. For example, we will not accept a check for deposit to a personal account that is payable to a business, trust or estate. Advantis also doesn’t accept checks signed over to you, even if the intended recipient accompanies you in person to a branch to make the transaction.
Advantis Credit Union's routing transit number is 323075181. Give this number to your payroll department when you set up a recurring direct deposit to an Advantis account. You’ll also need this number in order to wire funds to or from Advantis Credit Union.
Mistakes sometimes happen. That’s why we recommend overdraft protection for all Advantis checking accounts. If you don’t have enough funds in your account to cover a transaction, you have two options for overdraft protection:
- We can transfer funds from your savings account (for a small fee).
- We can draw funds from a line of credit you have or your Advantis VISA Credit Card (if you have one). The only charge would be interest.
Call 503-785-2528 or visit a branch to let us know which option you prefer.
*Your cell phone carrier may charge a fee to send or receive a text message and message and data rates may apply. Please check your mobile plan or contact your carrier for further information.
**This service cannot alert you regarding purchase transactions routed through non-Visa networks. Visa Purchase Alerts work with VisaNet, Interlink and Plus networks.
We make it easy to switch to an Advantis Checking Account with ClickSWITCH
Move your direct deposits and recurring payments in just a few clicks.