- How to Pay Your Loan
HOW TO PAY YOUR LOAN
How to Pay Your Loan
How to Pay Your Loan
- If you received your vehicle loan through a dealership, look for a letter coming to you by US Mail. This letter will contain your Advantis member information, which you’ll need to set up your loan payment process.
- If you have a home loan with Advantis, and you are making your payment to Midwest Loan Services, please contact Midwest Loan Services directly at (800) 262-6574 to make your payment arrangements or log in to the Midwest online portal.
Choose from four convenient options to pay your loan:
Automatically pay your loan using funds from your Advantis Checking, Savings, or High-Growth Money Market account. Simply register for Online Banking. It’s quick and easy. Then, you can pay your loan, set up automatic payments, check your loan balance, sign up for e-statements, send us secure messages 24/7, and more. We’ve even got a mobile app to help you bank anytime, anywhere.
SIGN IN TO ONLINE BANKING
Having trouble registering for Online Banking? If you’re unable to register, please be sure you’ve shared your email address with Advantis. Simply complete this quick Online Banking Request Form, and we’ll email you within two business days, so you can pay your loan using Advantis Online Banking.
Once you’re logged into Advantis Online Banking: follow these instructions for setting up an automatic transfer. If you’re transferring funds from another financial institution into your Advantis account, please allow 3-5 business days to complete your transfer request. Thank you!
For your security, you must provide Advantis with your email address and answer a few authentication questions.
Pay your loan by automatically transferring funds from another financial institution.
- Complete an ACH form allowing Advantis to initiate automatic payment from the financial institution and account you identify. (Available at any or our Branch Locations, or by contacting an Advantis Representative.).
- OR share your Advantis loan information with your preferred financial institution. Ask them to set up an automatic payment. (Remember: If you received your loan through a dealership, you’ll receive a letter with your member information in the mail.)
NOTE: Please allow up to 10 business days to set up ACH payments. You’ll want to double check your loan due date to allow enough time for your transfer to process.
If you prefer to make your payments by mail, please complete our Coupon Request Form.
NOTE: Please be sure to include your Member Number/Loan Number/Credit Card Number on all your checks. This information allows us to post your payment quickly and properly.
For home equity, manufactured home, auto, RV, and personal loan payments, use this mailing address:
Advantis Credit Union
P.O. Box 14220
Portland, OR 97293-0220
For credit card payments and home equity line of credit with credit cards tied to them, use this address:
Advantis Credit Union Payments
PO Box 37035
Boone, IA 50037-0035
(Why Iowa? This is the address of our credit card processing vendor, so when you send it to the Iowa address above, you ensure your payment posts as quickly as possible).
For Midwest Mortgage payments, use this address:
Advantis Credit Union
c/o Midwest Loan Services
PO Box 35159
Solon OH 44139
You can make your Advantis loan payment online using any VISA debit card (a $6.95 fee applies). This fee helps to cover transactional costs incurred by the credit union. If you’d like to avoid a fee, please consider the three FREE payment options listed above.
How to pay with a debit card:
- Review the payment disclosure below. (Maximum loan payment $25,000)
- Click “Make A Payment” and register for a payment account to submit a payment online or by text. Click here for a walkthrough of our payment site.
Note: Your payment will post to your Advantis loan the same day it is submitted, if made by 3pm PT on a business day. Payments made after 3pm will post on the following business day. Business days are M-F, excluding holidays.
Debit card payment disclosure:
By registering for a payment profile, I understand that I am submitting an online payment to the Advantis Credit Union loan I specify, and I agree to the following:
- I authorize Advantis Credit Union to initiate a charge on my debit card in the amount I request, plus a fee of $6.95.
- There is a sufficient balance on my debit card to pay the requested payment plus the fee, and I agree that Advantis Credit Union is not liable for any overdraft or insufficient funds charges (including, but not limited to, NSF Fees or finance charges) caused by my failure to maintain funds sufficient to pay the payment amount I request.
- Each membership has one login for payments to loans associated with that member number.
- This payment option is not available if I am delinquent, and my loan is currently in the recovery process. Payment requests for loans in this status will not be accepted. If this describes your situation, please contact us at 503-210-2650 for assistance.
- I understand that online/text debit card payments will post to my Advantis loan the same day it is submitted by 3pm PT on a business day. Payments made after 3pm PT on a business day will post on the following business day. Business days are M-F, excluding holidays.