Protect your retirement savings and earn high-growth interest rates
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Retirement returns you can trust
Enjoy peace of mind by saving retirement funds in a high-growth account that's safer than stock market investments, but features all the benefits of an Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Choose from our federally insured Traditional, Roth, or Education IRAs.
Choose your preferred way to save: Open an IRA Savings account, IRA Certificate of Deposit, or the powerful combination of both.
|High-Growth IRA Savings Rates1||Rates Effective 05/01/2018|
|Tier||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)1|
|High-Growth IRA Savings||$0.00-$24,999||0.25%|
|$100,000 or more||0.80%|
Visit our High-Growth Certificates page to see all of our IRA CD rates.
Why would I open a High-Growth IRA?
Here are a few more reasons why our members choose to open IRAs (and transfer funds from other banks and credit unions to an Advantis High-Growth IRA):
- Maximize your retirement savings with competitive, high-growth interest rates
- Choose the way you prefer to save with an IRA Savings account, IRA Certificate of Deposit, or a combination of both
- Grow your earnings, tax-deferred, until withdrawn
- Get potential tax deductions on your Traditional IRA contributions
- Enjoy potential tax-free distributions from your Roth IRA after retirement
- Keep your funds safe and sound in a federally insured IRA
- Your account is FREE – no monthly fees, ever
- Transfer or rollover funds from another qualifying plan to an Advantis IRA
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your funds are federally insured by the NCUA, the FDIC’s government counterpart insuring not-for-profit credit unions.
Choose from Traditional, Roth, and Education IRAs
Based on your goals and contributions, we’ll help you choose the right solution(s) for your High-Growth IRA Savings. Advantis offers a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and Education IRA (also called a Coverdell ESA). You might find yourself funding more than one!
You can also transfer or rollover your IRA from another institution to secure more of your retirement savings at high-growth savings rates.