VISA CREDIT CARDS
Low rates, straightforward terms, and local service
Visa Credit Cards
Credit Card Upgrade: Important info to know and next steps to take
Our cards help you save, and reach your financial goals faster. What’s not to like?
When you switch to an Advantis VISA credit card, you get more than a boost in your spending power. You get easy-to-understand terms, a low rate, no (or low) account fees, and no balance transfer fees. You also get the peace of mind that comes with security features like card protection, purchase alerts, and an EMV chip. Plus you can make easy and secure payments with Mobile Wallet.
With our credit cards you can:
- Choose a low cost way to borrow, with rates as low as 8.40% APR*
- Enjoy credit limits up to $50,000 (for qualified borrowers)
- Transfer your balance from another bank and you may lower your interest rate and save money!
- Pay no balance transfer fees and no annual fees (on VISA Classic & Platinum)**
- Get security features that help protect your account and keep you safe
- Earn rewards for using your card (VISA Platinum Rewards)
- Have peace of mind with overdraft protection**
- Access cash for emergencies without paying a cash advance fee**
Compare our credit card options:
| VISA Classic
| VISA Platinum
| VISA Platinum Rewards
|Credit Limit:||up to $5,000||$5,000-$50,000||$5,000-$50,000|
|Annual Fee||No annual fee||No annual fee||$45|
|Balance Transfer Fee:||No fee||No fee||No fee|
|Annual Percentage Rate*:||See our low rates||See our low rates||See our low rates|
|Rewards Program:||N/A||N/A||Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend (points expire after 4 years)
NEW: Self-serve card controls through MyCardInfo online portal
You can now login to MyCardInfo, a new and secure online portal that puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to your credit card. You have all new options to control your card with just a tap or click! Note: we’ll be working in the future to link directly to MyCardInfo from inside Advantis Online Banking (so that only one login is required). Watch for more updates on this in the future.
MyCardInfo puts the following tools at your fingertips:
- View account, balance, and transaction information
- View and download eStatements (August 2018 and forward)
- Set travel notifications
- Dispute a transaction or report fraud
- Request balance transfers (transfer those higher interest credit card balances to Advantis and save!)
- Shop exciting new rewards categories and redeem your rewards entirely online (for VISA Platinum Rewards Card holders)
Enroll now! Click “Login to MyCardInfo” below, then click “Enroll” and complete a quick registration process to login for the first time.
Let’s dig a little deeper.Feel secure with our no-fee card protection.
You enjoy the savings. We'll help you keep your credit card secure. We continually monitor our members’ credit cards for fraud and alert you of any suspicious activity. Our Platinum VISA also comes with free travel insurance.
Add your Advantis cards to Mobile Wallet
You can make quick and secure payments (at participating retailers) with your smartphone or tablet and your Advantis cards! No need to pull your Advantis card from your wallet, no signing, no pin entering – just tap your mobile device to pay! Learn more
You can register your Visa debit or credit card to receive purchase alerts by email and/or text† message when the transaction is processed through one of Visa’s networks: VisaNet, Interlink or the Plus Network.‡ You select the notification service and levels that work for you. Learn more and register now.
Get your lost or stolen Advantis Visa credit card replaced in-person at a branch
If you’re near an Advantis branch during business hours after you notify us of the loss of your Advantis Visa by phone (503-785-2528 x2154), you can walk in to the branch and get your card replaced immediately.
Questions before you apply?
We’re here to help. Call 503-785-2528 to speak to a local loan expert, stop by any branch location, or email us. We’ll help you find the best credit card option to fit your needs.