- Online and Mobile
- Mobile Banking
Keep up with your financial goals while you’re on the go
Get our Mobile Banking app—featuring Mobile Deposit!Keep connected to your accounts wherever you are, whenever you need. Our Mobile app also features Mobile Deposit, which makes depositing your next check as simple as snapping a photo and a few taps on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone (no branch visit required).
Let’s dig deeper
Make a deposit into your checking or savings account using your phone or iPad.
Mobile Deposit from Advantis is:
- Convenient. Use your device to deposit checks to your checking or savings account anytime—no branch or ATM visit required
- Free. There’s no fee to use Mobile Deposit
- Simple. Just log in to Advantis CU Mobile, choose an account for the deposit, snap photos of your endorsed check and tap “Deposit Check”
- Secure. Mobile Deposit is as safe and secure as using Online Banking
Get started with Mobile Deposit for either your Advantis Checking or Savings Account
- Search for and download the Advantis CU Mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the Mobile app using your Online Banking user name and password. Tap "Deposit Checks" and accept the Mobile Deposit Agreement to register. Once you receive an approval email (usually within one business day), you’re ready to get started!
- Advantis Checking or Savings account. Mobile Deposit is available for any Advantis Checking or Savings account. Once your funds are available, you can transfer to any of your other accounts.
- Advantis Online Banking. You must be an Advantis member and a registered user of Advantis Online Banking in order to log in to the Advantis CU Mobile app. To get started with Online Banking, you can register using your member number and pin, or call us at 503-785-2528.
Log in to the Advantis Mobile App with just a few taps – or one touch.
Quick Login for Apple & Android Devices
- Enter a 4-digit pin and you’re in
When you enroll in Quick Login, you just need to enter a four-digit pin instead of your password to log in to the Advantis Mobile App.
- Get started
First, make sure you update the Advantis App to the most recent version.
Then simply check the box next to “Enable Quick Login” when you open the app.
You’ll be guided through a quick setup process.
Touch ID for Apple Devices
- Touch the Home button and you’re in
Advantis Mobile Banking is integrated with TouchID, Apple’s fingerprint authentication technology. When you enroll in TouchID, you’ll only need to touch your finger on your Home button, instead of entering your password, to log in to the Advantis Mobile app. Touch ID is available on iPhone 5s or later, and other compatible Apple devices.
- Get started
First, make sure you update the Advantis App to the most recent version. Then simply check the box next to “Enable Quick Login” when you open the app. You’ll be guided through a quick setup process.
Note: you’ll be prompted to choose a pin before setting up TouchID. This will serve as your back-up login credentials.
You can view your current balance on your iOS mobile deivce with Account Snapshot.
For the Advantis iOS Mobile app:
After you enable Account Snapshot (see directions below), simply tap the “Account Snapshot” link on the login screen of the Advantis iOS Mobile app, and the current balances for all your selected accounts will display. And since you haven’t logged in, no transactions can be made, so you keep your account access safe.
Enable Account Snapshot on your mobile device
- Open the Advantis Mobile Banking app, enter your username, tap Remember username, and log in
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left of the screen
- Scroll down the Menu, then tap Settings
- In Settings, tap Account Snapshot
- Tap the toggle switch to “On” next to the accounts you want to see in Account Snapshot
- Tap Save in the upper right of the Account Snapshot screen
For Android Mobile App users, you can view your current balance on your mobile device with Balance Peek. Account Snapshot coming soon for Android Mobile App users.
You can receive account alerts through push notifications on your mobile phone when you use the Advantis Mobile app.
You can set up push notifications for the following account alerts:
- Automatic Withdrawal Alert
- Balance Alert
- Balance Summary Alert
- Loan Payment Due Alert
- Transaction Alert
- Automatic Deposit Alert
- Debit Card Purchase Alert
- Transfer Fails
- Transfer Succeeds
- Savings Goal Endangered Alert
- Savings Goal Completed Alert
- Budget Category Exceeded Alert
- Budget Exceeded Alert
- Budget Summary Alert
- Online Banking Access Alert
How to setup push notifications from a desktop or laptop
In order to setup push notifications on a device, you must have previously logged into the mobile app from the desired mobile device.
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on Settings and navigate to the Notifications tab.
- Tap on the gear icon next to the notification type(s) that you would like to enable for push.
- If the alert type is disabled, click the switch to turn it on and click Edit Alert Settings to configure the settings for that alert.
- In the Push section, choose the device(s) at which you would like to receive push notifications of this particular alert type.
- Click Save Changes.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each alert type you would like to have delivered via push notification.
How to setup push notifications from the mobile app
Members may enable push notifications from the mobile app only for alert types previously enabled via the desktop site.
- Log in to the mobile app.
- From the menu, choose Settings.
- In Settings, select Notifications.
- Tap on the notification type(s) that you would like to enable for push.
- Tap Change next to Delivery Methods.
- In the Push section, toggle the switch next to the device(s) at which you would like to receive push notifications of this particular alert type.
- Tap Save.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for each alert type you would like to have delivered via push notification.