Borrow smarter and accomplish your goals
Borrow smarter and reach your financial goals
The path to financial freedom looks a little different for all of us. But, the Advantis Personal Loan is always a powerful tool you can use to meet your lifestyle goals.
What can this loan do for you?
- Save thousands with interest rates as low as 9.40% APR*
- Pay off debt faster when you consolidate credit cards and loans
- Never worry about your rate changing – this is a fixed, unchanging rate
- Borrow what you need (up to $50,000 for qualified borrowers)
- Pay zero dollars in origination, application, prepayment, refinance or annual fees
- Get it fast with our local decision-making process and quick funding
Now’s the time. Apply for a Personal Loan today!
Count on an easy, quick loan process. After approval, your loan funds can arrive in your account almost immediately, making this an excellent option for urgent financing needs.
Plus, it’s easy to eSign your loan documents from the comfort of your own home (or your mobile device). There’s no need to visit a branch, unless you want to. (And we’re always happy to see you.)
You’re in charge. No matter your goals, the Advantis Personal Loan offers you a great interest rate and a simple, fixed structure that can keep you tracking to your goals…and your budget.
- Handle unexpected tax payments
- Pay off medical or credit card debt
- Upgrade, remodel, or add on to your home
- Invest in your landscaping
- Pay for a special vacation or bucket list adventure
- Cover wedding, education, or other family expenses
Count on rates as low as 9.40% APR*
With us, you belong. Remember, we’re not a corporate bank. Advantis is a local, not-for-profit financial cooperative. We’re owned by our members and account holders – like you. That’s why we return credit union profits to you, so you can bank better with valuable interest rates, plus lower-fee and free financial services.
Turn to Advantis for a Personal Loan
You can move forward with a quick decision-making process, local service, and the financial advice you need. We’re committed to helping you live your best financial life.