How to Provide Proof of Vehicle Insurance
Provide Proof of Vehicle Insurance
You must provide proof of insurance coverage for your vehicle loan within 10 days of taking possession of your vehicle.
Please ask your agent to provide proof of coverage within 10 days by mail, fax, or phone:
- Mail: Advantis Credit Union Insurance, P.O. Box 924407, Ft. Worth, TX 76124
- Fax: 1-877-526-0463
- Phone: 1-877-281-1018
Please make sure your policy includes:
- Advantis Credit Union listed as Lien Holder/Loss Payee
- P.O. Box 14220, Portland, OR 97293 listed as the Lien Holder/Loss Payee address
- Comprehensive and collision coverage with deductibles should not exceed $1,000
- Collateral (vehicle information) must match collateral on loan document
- Policy information must include policy number, policy period, deductibles, and company name
- Effective date of policy must be the day you took possession of the vehicle
If you do not provide proof of insurance coverage within 30 days, Advantis will purchase coverage and add the cost of the premium to your loan. The coverage we purchase may be more expensive and will only cover our interest in the collateral.