Use your Advantis card on your Samsung device to pay with a simple tap
Pay with Samsung Pay and your Advantis card–it's quick, easy and safe to use.
Using Samsung Pay
All you need to do is tap the Samsung Pay app on your device and follow a few easy steps to add your Advantis debit or credit cards. After you enroll, the number on the front of your Advantis card is replaced with a digital account number securely stored on your Samsung device. When you want to pay, just hold the device over a contactless reader at any participating retailer.
Get started – add your Advantis card to Samsung Pay!
- Open Samsung Pay and tap Add Credit Card in the middle of the screen.
- Use your device’s camera to scen your Advantis debit or credit card, or enter it yourself. Then tap NEXT.
- Follow the prompts on screen to complete verification.
- Sign your signature on screen when prompted, then tap SAVE.
- Tap DONE to complete the process.
That’s it! Your Advantis card is now set up for Samsung Pay.
Pay at a store with Advantis and Samsung Pay
Use Samsung Pay whenever you see these symbols at checkout:
- Unlock your phone and open Samsung Pay
- Swipe up to access your cards, then swipe to your Advantis card.
- Verify your identity: either place your finger on the Home button, or touch PIN to enter your Samsung Pay PIN.
- Hold your device over the contactless card reader for a few seconds. When you hear the beep, your payment is accepted.
That’s it – your payment is complete!
Pay within apps with Advantis and Samsung Pay
You can also pay with Samsung Pay plus your Advantis debit and credit cards inside participating mobile apps. Simply look for (and tap) one of the buttons below when you’re ready to make an in-app purchase:
How does Samsung Pay enhance the security of my card transactions?
Samsung Pay transactions must be authorized with your fingerprint or a Samsung Pay PIN, and transactions don’t use your actual card number. The retailer you’re buying from only receives a single-use digital number connected to your account—your payment details (including account name and number) are never seen by the retailer or cashier. This reduces the threat of your personal or account data being stolen. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you won’t need to cancel the cards attached to your Samsung Pay account. You can just lock and erase it from anywhere with Find My Mobile.