Check out easily everywhere with your Advantis card on your Google or Android device
Pay quickly and simply with Google Pay and your Advantis card online, in-store and more.
Using Google Pay
All you need to do is tap the Google Pay app device and follow a few easy steps to add your Advantis debit or credit cards. After you enroll, the number on the front of your Advantis card will be replaced with a digital account number securely stored on your Google device. When you want to pay, just hold the device over a contactless reader at any participating retailer.
Get started - add your Advantis card to Google Pay!
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the bottom right corner of the screen, tap Add + then tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use your device’s camera to scan your Advantis debit or credit card info, or enter the info yourself.
- Enter your card’s expiration date, CVC code, and billing address, then scroll down and tap SAVE.
- Follow the instructions to verify your card.
- Find and enter the verification code and tap SUBMIT
That’s it! Your Advantis card is now set up for Google Pay.
To set your Advantis card as your default card: Open Google Pay, tap the Advantis card, then tap SET AS DEFAULT CARD.
Pay at a store with Advantis and Google Pay
Use Google Pay whenever you see these symbols at checkout:
- When you’re ready to check out, unlock your phone. There’s no need to open the Google Pay app
- Hold your device over the contactless card reader for a few seconds. When you see a green check mark, your payment is accepted.
That’s it – your payment is complete!
Pay within apps with Advantis and Google Pay
You can also pay with Google Pay plus your Advantis debit and credit cards inside participating mobile apps. Simply look for (and tap) this button when you’re ready to make an in-app purchase:
How does Google Pay enhance the security of my card transactions?
Google Pay transactions must be authorized with your fingerprint or a unique passcode, and transactions don’t use your actual card number. The retailer you’re buying from only receives a digital number connected to your account—your payment details (including account name and number) are never seen by the retailer or cashier. This reduces the threat of your personal or account data being stolen. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you won’t need to cancel the cards attached to your Google Pay account. You can just lock and erase it from anywhere with Find My Device.