Increase your money know-how and reach your financial goals
The learning you need to make it happen
You have important goals you want to reach – or improvements you want to make in your financial life. We can help you get there. With our 100% online Financial Education Center, you can watch short and interactive videos on a variety of topics to help you improve your financial life.
With our Financial Education Center you can:
- Get personal financial learning for FREE.
- Use our features to dive in. Watch short videos that include interactive infographics, calculators, and mini-quizzes to get a comprehensive learning experience.
- Learn your way. Choose whatever topics you like and go at your own pace.
- Learn from anywhere. Get to your learning modules from your home, local café or favorite study spot.
- Use any device. Access the Center from your laptop, mobile device or tablet
Go directly to the topic you need
Ready to dive into a particular topic? Simply click or tap any option below to go directly to the online learning module you need:
Saving and Budgeting
Savings Accounts and Savings Goals
Building Emergency Savings
Building a Budget
Checking Accounts and Payments
Managing a Checking Account
How to Use Mobile Payments
Understanding and Avoiding Overdrafts
Using Prepaid Cards
Loans and Credit Scores
Choosing and Managing a Credit Card
Understanding and Improving Your Credit Score
Understanding Auto Loans
Understanding Payday Loans
Home Buying and Mortgages
Considering Home Ownership
Understanding Mortgage Loans
Mortgage Modifications and Avoiding Foreclosure
Retirement, Investments, and Insurance
Saving and Planning for Retirement
Understanding and Managing Investments
Exchange-Listed Options for Investing
When to Collect Social Security
Protecting Your Financial Life
Identity and Fraud Protection
Student Loans and College Savings
Student Loans and Financial Aid
Tax-Advantage College Savings (529)Plan
About Credit Unions
Benefits of a Credit Union