Pro Tip: Get your Advantis account tax statements online
Get your Advantis account tax statements online
Simplify, and reduce clutter-get your Advantis account tax statements online
Here's a way to simplify your financial life and cut down on your paper clutter: when you register for eStatements, your Advantis account and tax statements will be available to you through Online Banking! When you log in, you'll be able to securely access, view, print, and save up to the last two years of account statements and tax forms. Here's how:
- Log in to Online Banking, then click the Accounts widget
- Click the Statements tab.
If you're registered for eStatements, you'll see a Document List that includes eStatements for your accounts, eTaxes statements, and eNotices.
If you're not registered for eStatements, a prompt will appear asking you to do so.
- Click the Subscribe button, read the Agreement, and click the checkbox next to I Agree
- Verify that you can view PDFs by clicking Open PDF
- In the verification code box type the verification code that displays and click Subscribe. If the verification code does not display, download the free Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com so that you can view PDFs
- You can only access eStatements and eTaxes from the full Online Banking website from either a desktop or mobile browser, but not from the Advantis Mobile Banking app.
- Tax forms for tax-deferred accounts (IRA, HSA, 457(b), etc.) are not available online. You'll receive paper forms for those accounts by mail.