Beginning April 26th, some transactions will now post 7 days a week
Important Update: Beginning April 26th, some transactions will now post 7 days a week
We received feedback from members asking for improvements to how transactions post and appear in online banking over the weekend. We’ve listened and are happy to share that starting the weekend of April 26th, 2019 some transactions will now process 7 days a week.
The following outlines what changes you can expect:
- Debit card purchases you make over the weekend will show in your pending transactions within online banking, making it easier to keep track of what you have spent.
- Any transfers scheduled between Advantis accounts will process on the calendar date they are scheduled. For example if a transfer falls on a Saturday, the transfer will occur on Saturday instead of the following Monday. This includes:
- Scheduled transfers and loan payments within online banking
- Automatic transfers and loan payments scheduled by Advantis
- Transactions that happen in branch on Saturday will post with an effective date of that day. No more Teller Checks showing Monday's date instead of Saturday's (a.k.a. Cashier’s or Official Checks).
The following transactions will still be processed Monday – Friday:
- Transfers scheduled to or from an external financial institution within online banking (ACH)
- Electronic deposits and withdrawals (ACH) coming through the Federal Reserve
- Checks you’ve written and checks deposited via mobile deposit
- Wire transfers
We thank you for investing in your membership and sharing your feedback with us! If you have any questions, please send us a secure message through Online Banking message center, or call us M-F 8am to 6pm at 503-785-2528.