HIGH-GROWTH MONEY MARKET
See significant returns on your liquid savings
Money Market Accounts
Instant access with high-growth rates
Earn higher interest on your liquid funds. Whether you prefer to keep cash at your fingertips, or you're working towards a bigger savings goal (like an emergency savings fund, wedding expenses, a down payment, etc.), you can open an Advantis High-Growth Money Market and earn high-growth interest rates without sacrificing liquidity.
You’ll see a significant return on your savings – no matter your balance.
Check out the High-Growth rates:
|High-Growth Money Market1||Rates Effective 05/01/2018|
|$250,000 or more||0.60%|
|1APY=Annual Percentage Yield. The APY may change after account opening. Minimum amount to open a High-Growth Money Market account is $2,500. Transaction Limitations apply.|
Why would I open a Money Market account?
Savvy savers use the Advantis High-Growth Money Market account to stash larger quantities of cash than what they hold in an everyday checking account. There are several great reasons to save this way:
- You like the idea of earning significant interest while you keep your savings 100% liquid
- Your funds are separate from checking and savings accounts, making it easier to hit bigger picture savings goals without giving up instant access to your cash
- You’re funding lifestyle savings accounts, like an emergency fund, a down payment, or the family wedding coming up next year
- Many retirees like to use a money market, shifting investments into liquid savings while still earning high-growth interest
- You prefer to complement your CD savings with liquid cash accounts that yield more interest than checking
- Your account is FREE – no monthly fees, ever
Not-for-profit. All for you.
Advantis Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. We are locally owned by our members, and instead of turning our earnings over to corporate stockholders (like banks do), Advantis returns our credit union profits to our community of members. You see those profits in our superior rates, lower and no fee financial products, plus more free membership services.
Learn about our cooperative difference