Go Paperless with eStatements!
Lose the paper and receive your monthly statements faster, safer, and right to your home or office computer with eStatements. Statements are immediately available and safer because only you can view them after logging into online banking.
Already have eStatements? You’ll need to re-register on or after January 20th.
The first time you log in to our new online banking system, you’ll need to register again for eStatements. This is very important for members with a Fusion Checking account (so you can continue to qualify for your monthly benefits).
Simply click the “eStatements” check box as part of the first time registration process, accept disclosures, and verify you can open your statements as a PDF – it’s quick and easy!
If you register for eStatements at a later time, following these instructions:
- Click the ‘Statements’ tab under Accounts
- Enter your email address
- Select ‘All by Electronic’ from the Document Delivery Preference drop down and save
- Locate the Verification code on the screen and type the code in the verification code box at the top
- Click on the ‘Verify Code’ button
Once you’ve completed this one time registration process, you’ll be able to access your eStatements in online banking whenever you login.
Benefits of eStatements:
- Added security from lost or stolen mail
- Available earlier than mailed statement
- Print or download your statements to your PC
- It’s safe – only you can view your statements through a secure login
- View up to two years of account history
- Receive a convenient email reminder when your statement is ready
- Get important notices and news from Advantis
Get started with eStatements!
New to eStatements? It’s quick and easy to sign up for eStatements. Login to your online banking account and click ‘Statements’ under Accounts to get started.