New online & mobile banking launch has been delayed.
Advantis will NOT be upgrading to our new online and mobile banking system on October 21st as originally scheduled.
In our final testing, we discovered a few issues that need additional time to resolve before we launch.
What does this mean for you?
Nothing will be changing at this time.
- Please continue to log in using your current user name and password on and after October 21st
- Please ignore and discard the letter you received with log in instructions and a temporary
password. The password included in the letter has been deactivated for your security.
- Do not use the temporary password you received in the mail – instead use your current user
name and password to log in to online banking on and after October 21st.
- Continue to use our current mobile banking app – there is no need to download a new app at
- Bill Pay Users: With the delay in our new online banking launch, there will be no changes and no
downtime with our current bill pay system. All of your payees, scheduled payments, and eBills will
remain in place and continue as usual.
- FinanceWorks, Account Alerts, and Quicken Users: Nothing is changing at this time. You do not
need to take any action.
We’re committed to bringing you an enhanced online and mobile banking experience.
When we determine our new launch date, we’ll send you all the information you need to make your transition quick and easy. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on our progress with messages on our website and by email.
Thank you for your understanding. Please call us at 503-785-2528 if you have any questions.