Now you can skip a loan payment when the time is right for you - once every 12 months - during the month of your choice. Use the cash to shop for the holidays, pay your taxes, save up for a large purchase or just plain catch up!
Important information about skip-a-pay:
- There is a $25.00 processing fee per loan. The fee will be debited from an Advantis Credit Union deposit account at the time your skip payment request is approved. (Funds cannot come from an account from another financial institution)
- Most Advantis consumer loans are eligible. Loans that ARE NOT ELIGIBLE include: Real Estate, Mobile Home Loans, Home Equity, and Visa Equity.
- All individuals who signed on the original loan, including co-applicants and guarantors, MUST sign the request.
- You may not be over your approved limit (if applicable) and all of your Advantis accounts and loans must be current and in good standing.
- When you skip a payment, your loan term will be extended by one month. This can increase the total interest you pay over the life of the loan. Regular payments resume the following month. Interest will continue to accrue on unpaid balance.
- If you have payroll deduction, the money will remain in your account.
- Print & fill out the skip a payment form and send/fax it to us 15 to 30 days in advance of the loan payment due date you would like to skip. Forms submitted outside of this timeframe may result in your request being rejected.
- For more information call 503-785-2528, or email us.
Three easy ways to request to skip your next loan payment:
- Send us a secure message – Log in to online banking, click the “More” icon and then click “Message Center” to send us a secure message requesting to skip a loan payment (make sure to specify which loan you want to skip). We’ll email you a request form that you can sign electronically – no branch visit required.
- Call us at 503-785-2528 – Give us a call during business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm) and we’ll email you a request form that you can sign electronically.
- Complete a form and fax/mail it to us - Complete a skip a pay request form and fax or mail it to Advantis.