Now you can skip a loan payment when the time is right for you - once every 12 months - during the month of your choice. Use the cash to shop for the holidays, pay your taxes, save up for a large purchase or just plain catch up!
Here’s how to skip a loan payment:
- There is a $20.00 processing fee per loan. The fee will be debited from a deposit account at the credit union at the time your skip payment request is approved. During 2013 the credit union will donate all skip payment fees to charitable projects in our community.
- Most Advantis consumer loans are eligible. Loans that ARE NOT ELIGIBLE include: Real Estate, Home Equity, and Visa Equity.
- You may not be over your approved limit (if applicable) and all of your Advantis loans must be current.
- When you skip a payment, your loan term will be extended by one month. This can increase the total interest you pay over the life of the loan. Regular payments resume the following month.
- If you have payroll deduction, the money will remain in your account.
- Print & fill out the skip a payment form and send/fax it to us at least 30 days in advance of the loan payment due date you would like to skip.
- For more information call 503-785-2528, or email us.