A home equity line of credit ("HELOC") is an excellent choice when you want a line of credit to pay for certain expenses as they arise. You can use the funds however you wish, and it's easy to take an advance at any time.
**You may use the fixed rate conversion option three times over the life of the loan. There is no fee for the first conversion. The fee for subsequent conversions is $50. To reconvert back to an adjustable line of credit is $100.00.
- See our low rates
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Borrow up to 90% of your appraised home value for qualified borrowers (less any mortgages)
- Loan limits from $10,000 to $250,000 or more for qualified borrowers
- Convenient access to your funds through our telephone teller, mobile and online banking
- Convert your balance to a fixed rate loan at any time**