We recently upgraded to a new credit card processing vendor in order to bring you valuable new features and services. Please read below for important information to know, steps you may need to take, and new benefits available to you!
What do I need to know?
- Credit card payments are now available in Advantis Online Banking. You can now make credit card payments in the “Transfers” widget in online and mobile banking. Important Notes:
- Payments are not currently showing in real time. The withdrawal will show immediately but the payment may take up to 24 hours to show. Please rest assured that your payment has been made even if it does not show up immediately.
- Transfers from your credit card to your Advantis accounts are still temporarily unavailable. We'll email you again as soon as we make further progress.
- For the time being, card information is displaying only for the primary owner of the credit card account in Online Banking. We will continue to explore the ability to display card information for joint account owners in the future. In the meantime, all credit card holders (including both primary and joint owners), are able to view and manage their accounts now by logging into MyCardInfo.
- eStatement users will receive paper statements in the mail for a short period of time. As we complete the final steps of our upgrade, we’ll need to temporarily mail all cardholders paper credit card statements. Rest assured, if you signed up for eStatements previously, they will return soon to online banking. We’ll email you when credit card statements return to online banking.
- You can still view your past credit card eStatements if you need them. eStatements prior to August will still be available in online banking along with your account statements. eStatements generated in the month of August and forward can be viewed by logging into MyCardInfo logging into MyCardInfo, a new online portal available to credit card holders (learn about MyCardInfo below). Note: You’ll need to click “Enroll” and complete a quick registration process to login.
- Credit card transfers or payments made August 25 - 28 will not be included on your August monthly statement; instead, they will be reflected on your September statement. Due to the timing of our upgrade, we were not able to notate transfers or payments made on August 25, 26, 27 or 28 on your August statement. Rest assured, if you made a transfer or payment during this time it processed successfully and you’ll see it reflected on your September statement.
- When you review your credit card transactions in Online Banking or on your statement, you’ll notice a different four digit account number. Why? With this upgrade, members have been assigned new loan account numbers. This is not the number on your credit card. It’s an internal account number used to identify your loan. There is no action you need to take, unless you previously setup automatic payments to your credit card (learn more below).
- Do you have a VISA Rewards credit card? Rewards point redemption is temporarily unavailable while we complete the final steps of our upgrade. After September 5th, you’ll be able to login to MyCardInfo to shop exciting rewards options available with our new program and redeem your points entirely online! Learn more about changes and improvements coming to our VISA Rewards program.
What steps do I need to take?
- Re-establish automatic payments (if you had them setup before). If you setup automatic transfers to pay your Advantis credit card from an Advantis account or another financial institution, you’ll need to reestablish them before your September payment due date. Login to Advantis Online Banking, and click “Transfers,” then choose “Classic,” and reestablish your automatic payment preferences. If you’re not an Online Banking user, please register now. If you need assistance with paying your credit card, please contact us at 503-785-2528.
- Login to MyCardInfo to enjoy additional self-serve card features. Visit advantiscu.org/mycardinfo, or use the link on your online banking dashboard under “Quick Links.” Complete a quick registration process to access new and exciting card features (learn more about MyCardInfo below).
- Register for fraud text alerts for your credit card. See below to learn more!
What improvements are coming to my credit card?
NEW self-serve card controls through MyCardInfo online portal
You can now login to MyCardInfo, a new and secure online portal that puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to your credit card. You have all new options to control your card with just a tap or click! Note: we’ll be working in the future to link directly to MyCardInfo from inside Advantis Online Banking (so that only one login is required). Watch for more updates on this in the future.
MyCardInfo puts the following tools at your fingertips:
- View account, balance, and transaction information
- View and download eStatements (August 2018 and forward)
- Set travel notifications
- Dispute a transaction or report fraud
- Request balance transfers (transfer those higher interest credit card balances to Advantis and save!)
Enroll now! Click “Login to MyCardInfo” below, then click “Enroll” and complete a quick registration process to login for the first time.
LOGIN TO MYCARDINFO
24/7 phone support for your credit card
You can now call anytime you need support for your Advantis credit card. Whether you need to report fraud, report a lost or stolen debit, credit or ATM card, notify us of upcoming travel – or just ask a question about your credit transactions – you can call us 24/7 for immediate assistance.
Here’s that number (it’s also on our website): 503-785-2528. 24/7 credit card phone support is just one more way we help you bank on your terms.
||Real-time fraud monitoring and alerts
NEW! Text fraud alerts for both primary and joint owners.* Each cardholder on the account is now able to receive fraud alerts by text. For example, if you and another member share a credit card account, but the fraud occurs only on your card, you’ll be the one to get the fraud alert by text. This helps you respond more quickly to protect your account. We recommend you complete a quick online registration process to enroll in text fraud alerts:
You and your account security matter to us. With this upgrade, you will be automatically enrolled in free fraud monitoring on your account. If we detect a suspicious transaction on your Advantis account, we’ll make you aware by phone and email and ask if the charge was authorized.
ENROLL IN TEXT FRAUD ALERTS
||Change your PIN by phone 24/7
NEW! Change your credit card PIN anytime you like. No need to drive to a branch. Easy, right? Call 1-888-891-2435 anytime. Note: this does not affect your debit card PIN.
If you have questions please reach out to us:
|Send us a secure email1. Log in to Online Banking2. Click or tap MORE, then MESSAGE CENTER
Call us at 503-785-2528
*Advantis Credit Union does not charge for fraud protection service. However, standard text message and data rates assessed by your mobile carrier may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier to ensure that you have 'text messaging' on your monthly mobile phone plan. Current carriers participating in this service are ALLTEL Communications Inc., AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Communications, Interop - Appalachian Wireless, Nextel Communications, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular Corp®, Verizon Wireless, and Virgin Mobile USA. Messages can only be sent via U.S. carriers and will only be receivable in the U.S. Some messages on U.S. carriers may be received while traveling; however it will depend on that carrier’s coverage area.