Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Maximize your retirement savings with an Advantis IRA Account
- Competitive interest rates
- Choose an IRA savings account, certificate of deposit, or a combination of both
- Earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Contributions to your Traditional IRA may be tax deductible
- Distributions after retirement from your Roth IRA may be tax free
- Your combined IRA accounts are insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
Make your 2016 contributions by April 18th
Another benefit of IRAs - you have choices when it comes to your contributions. If you make an IRA contribution before April 18th you can choose to apply it to 2016 or 2017, whatever works best for your particular situation.* Consider maxing out your IRA contributions to take full advantage of potential tax breaks available. You can contribute up to $5,500 to an IRA this year (or $6,500 if you are age 50 or older), potentially reducing your taxable income and helping you save on your overall tax bill.† IRA Center
Visit our online IRA center to:
- Open a new IRA, ESA or HSA account – get started in minutes
- Manage your account – initiate an account contribution or withdrawal, or begin the process of converting from a Traditional to a Roth IRA
- Get helpful resources on retirement planning – Learn about retirement products available, setup a plan according to your life stage, and use helpful tools to run all the numbers
*You must designate if you want your contribution to apply for the prior tax year.
† The tax deduction for traditional IRA contributions may be phased out based on your modified adjusted gross income if you or your spouse actively participate in an employersponsored retirement plan. For all IRAs, contribution limits and other restrictions apply. The information on IRAs contained in this email and on our website is general in nature and is not intended as tax advice. Contact your tax advisor if you need guidance on selecting the best IRA option for you. Federally insured by NCUA.